Survey and GH 1.3 Course Update

 I'll be sending out an email through Webscorer to registered participants, but I'm also sharing the content here.  

The course as laid out for riding and published via RWGPS on 1/4 had an ending that was too rough for most bikes and riders.  It was a little crazy with a few steep downhill segments, some root drops in those steep segments, and there's even a spring on the trail, so water is constantly running down.  It's kind of surreal to see.  I tried to mitigate it while the course was up with a warning sign on the trail. 

In any case, I found a better way down from the ridge, and updated the course.  Please use that one going forward if you actually choose to ride the whole route.  

It's cool that the embedded version updates, so the corrected version is on the 1/4 post, but here it is again.  



And again in a URL form - https://ridewithgps.com/routes/34843082

The other reason I'm writing is I'm hoping to get some feedback in a data sort of form through a survey.  

The survey is below, and in link form here - https://forms.gle/NFqgECYG1vucP1Xx5

Thanks,

R

Comments

Popular Posts